Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Albert Einstein:
The Genious of Simplicity
(Germany, 1879 - USA, 1955)
Famous for its contribution to
He had a
He didn't do very well at school.
Years later he tried to
become an engineer
Anyway, he was admitted in an
, where Albert realized that he wanted to become a
Maths and Physics teacher.
Started working on
and around 1905 he
some of them.
Einstein's most famous scientific theories...
Theory of Relativity
Theory of relativity was proved right
NOBEL PRIZE WINNER