Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Personification vs. Anthropomorphism
Transcript of Personification vs. Anthropomorphism
Personification? It is figurative language, but more specifically it is giving human traits to inanimate objects, animals, ideas etc. Examples of Personification What is
Anthropomorphism? It is when an inanimate object or animal does
something that it is not meant to do. In most cases speaking is the difference between personification and anthropomorphism. Examples of anthropomorphism The hare said to the turtle, "You are much too
slow for my taste."
The wardrobe said to Belle, "What will you wear today?"
The trees reached for Snow White as she ran. The wind caressed my cheek as I stood on the bluff.
The fox slyly sneaked into the chicken coop.
Death stole the last bit of air from her lungs.