Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Biology - Frog Life Cycle
Transcript of Biology - Frog Life Cycle
What is biology?
bio = life
-logy = the study of
What is life?
The study of life
Frog Life Cycle
Frogs lay eggs
Eggs change into tadpoles
to grow legs
The eggs (change, changes) into tadpoles
Tadpoles begin to (growing, grow) legs
The tadpole (becomes, becoming) a froglet
The froglet becomes a (frogs, frog)
Frogs Lay (eggs, egg) in a pond