Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in the manual
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Phonics- aw, au, augh, al
John Brownon 20 December 2012
Transcript of Phonics- aw, au, augh, al
the sound /o/ (short o) There are different spellings that stand for the sound /o/ Audience The letter au stand for the vowel sound /o/. The letters aw, augh, au, and al
all stand for the vowel sound /o/ Caught Salt Sauce Yawn What sounds do you hear in fraud? What sounds do you hear in talk? What sounds do you hear in launch? Vowels:
aw, au, augh, & al 2nd Grade Grammar