Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Heineken Case
Case Analysis SWOT ANALYSIS Recommendations - As Heineken follows a global strategy of expansion, standardization of marketing communications is a necessary step.
- Despite differing strategies across markets (based on PLC), a unifying marketing communications theme is necessary
- A global branding strategy will lower marketing costs, realize economies of scale in production and clarify the brands positioning in the minds of customers STRENGTHS WEAKNESSES OPPORTUNITIES Sponsoring Events Print Materials THREATS Agenda - Sporting events
- Build the Heineken experience - Featuring, humor, family values, friendship,trust, romance, happiness, aspirational lifestyles
- Testimonial by celebrities.
- Increase the share of mind and share of heart for the brand
- Adding onto the brand equity. Television - Consistent product image
- Print ads
- Personalized for different global markets, but consistent
- Merchandising - World's premier beer
- Acknowledged as high-quality light beer
- Know for good taste, tradition, and history
- Number one imported beer in U.S. market
- Advertising expenditures at disposal -Lacks global presence
-Brand image not consistently portrayed
-Brand loyalty needs to be built
-Lack of worldwide advertising campaign INTEGRATED MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS SWOT Analysis
Recommendations -Growing non-alcoholic market
-Become the world's leading premium brand
-Growth in the flavored beer and draught beer market
-Developing is still in early stages in beer market -Price competition in Europe due to overcapacity and minimal population growth.
-Mergers and acquisitions of other breweries
-Presence of no-or-low-alcohol, flavored beers, and dry beers in the market.
-Becoming a uninteresting and unexciting brand
Heineken will become successful by developing an effective global brand strategy.
To do this, Heineken should build compelling IMC strategies and provide a 'platform' that is flexible enough to handle the branding for local marketers.
It should have both centralization and decentralization organizational structure to promote effectively a global brand and to support local marketing managers in setting and implementing IMC strategies tailored to each local market. Hypothesis