Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Off the beaten track
Transcript of Off the beaten track
www.csd.abdn.ac.uk/~ntintare Off the beaten track... a mobile field study
exploring the long tail of
tourist recommendations Nava Tintarev Ana Flores, Xavier Amatriain Android and iPhone OS The recommendations The problem(s) Matt Bailey, retrieved August 2010 Indexed, retrieved Aug 2010 and we are working in the domain of travel... Where do they actually go?
DO they go?
Are they happy about this later? Where do they actually go?
For popular list they follow the recommendations. For personalized lists they discover new POI.
DO they go?
Yes. But if they have been to the city they do not really go beyond popular recommendations
Are they happy about this later?
Yes. Participants appreciated their recommendations. People like the personalized lists more after exploring, and saw more POIs.