Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Elements of Music: Texture summary with Music Examples for Wiki activity to be share in class
Transcript of Elements of Music: Texture summary with Music Examples for Wiki activity to be share in class
It is the density and disposition of the musical lines (or layers) in a musical composition.
A single line of music with no accompaniment
It has two or more autonomous and independent music lines.
The lines are vertically conceived and provide blocks of chords to accompany a single melody.
Revise the concept of
"Texture" in music using
Students will find ONE
example for each kind of
texture and share it with
the class via Wiki.