Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Elements of Music: Texture summary with Music Examples for Wiki activity to be share in class
Transcript of Elements of Music: Texture summary with Music Examples for Wiki activity to be share in class
It is the density and disposition of the musical lines (or layers) in a musical composition.
A single line of music with no accompaniment
It has two or more autonomous and independent music lines.
The lines are vertically conceived and provide blocks of chords to accompany a single melody.
Revise the concept of
"Texture" in music using
Students will find ONE
example for each kind of
texture and share it with
the class via Wiki.