Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Aluminum
27.0 Aluminum By Claire Whitaker The Nucleus 13 protons
13 electrons THANKS FOR WATCHING boron group
not soluble in water
third most common element
aka aluminium (UK) Al O 2 6 Alpha-Alumina Aluminum
Compounds Aluminum Chloride AlCl 3 (C HN) 6 3 used as an antiperspirant used in:
wear resistant applications 31
both have 3 valance
electrons and form
more unstable hydrides
than Boron History Hans Christian
Ørsted started a chain of scientists on the search for pure aluminum after creating an impure version by reacting anhydrous aluminium chloride with potassium amalgam, which yielded a lump of metal looking similar to tin