Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Truman Capote, In Cold Blood, & CA Prop8
Transcript of Truman Capote, In Cold Blood, & CA Prop8
Nov. 14, 1959 Victims: Herbert and Bonnie Clutter Nancy - 16
Kenyon - 15 Richard Hickock Perry Smith Motive? Detective Alvin Dewey - FBI HANGED Midnight April, 14 1965 ARRESTED Born: September 30, 1924 Died: August 25, 1984 "No one will ever know what 'In Cold Blood' took out of me.
It scraped me right down to the marrow of my bones.
It nearly killed me. I think, in a way, it did kill me."