Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Team A Presentation
Transcript of Team A Presentation
Media Effects on the End of the World How This Came to Be? Tzolk’in calendar also known as the Mayan cycle:
Measured 260 days
Tracking of religious holidays
Haab calendar also known as the Venus
360 days with 5 unnamed days
The Maya Long Count Cycle
Ability to track thousands of years
187,000 days or 5125.36 years February 4th, 2013
Mark George The History of the Maya People Indigenous people living in Mesoamerica over 2600 BC
One of the first known civilizations
The first Columbian-American Mayan language developed written system for math