Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Anthony Bourdain
Born June 25, 1956.
Born in New York city.
He tried oysters for the first time.
Started working in seafood restaurants.
Attended Vassar college.
Graduated from the culinary institute of America.
Began running restaurants in New York.
Became executive chef at Brasserie Les Halles.
Named food writer of the year.
Nominated for creative arts emmy.
Nominated for outstanding reality competition.
Former drug addict.
Swallowed heart of a cobra.
His first job was as a dishwasher.
Dined with gangsters in Russia.