Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Prokaryotic vs. Eukaryotic Cells
Transcript of Copy of Prokaryotic vs. Eukaryotic Cells
A type of cell that has
Are simple and small
Only bacteria and archea are prokaryotes.
A type of cell that
has a nucleus
Has organelles (tiny organs)
ex: nucleus, mitochondria
Are complex and highly organized
This includes all organisms except bacteria and archea.
Eukaryotic cells are much more complex than prokaryotic cells.
Both cells perform the same functions
Both cells have plasma membranes
Both cells have DNA.
Eukaryotic cells have a nucleus, but prokaryotic cells don't.
Eukaryotic DNA is linear, while prokaryotic DNA is circular
The ribosomes in eukaryotic cells are far more complex than those of prokaryotic cells.
Draw this in your journal