Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Period8 VerDow
Water is pushing up on the boat while the boat is pushing down on the water, but even though the boat weighs a lot the water is pushing up harder than the boat is pushing down. The buoyancy principle was invented by Archimedes and that's why that works. The buoyancy principle works because the total amount of water the hull pushes away is heavier than the hull's weight.
Types of boats or boat like things.
Some of the smaller boats are kayaks, personal watercraft, canoes, rowboats, inflatable boats, and jonboats. Some of the medium sized boats are the sailboats.. Bigger boats are the power boats, pontoons, and cabin cruisers.
Interesting facts about the Titanic.
The largest ship or boat to stay afloat is the Titanic. An iceberg made the titanic sink even though it was belived to be the safest boat ever to be built. Icebergs are very dangerous things for all ships of boats.