Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Vocabulary November 17th-20th
Transcript of Vocabulary November 17th-20th
a statement of the beliefs or aims that guide someone's actions.
a set of beliefs or aims that guide someone's actions. Based on credo
a process in which certification of excellence, authority, or credibility is presented.
belief in or acceptance of something as true.
willing to believe or trust too easily, especially without proper or adequate evidence; gullible.
harm the good reputation of (someone or something).
a qualification, achievement, personal quality, or aspect of a person's background, typically when used to indicate that they are suitable for something.
the quality of being trusted and believed in.
(of a person or their manner) unwilling or unable to believe something.
a person who behaves badly or in a way that breaks the law.