Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Howard-Sheth model of consumer behavior
Transcript of Howard-Sheth model of consumer behavior
1. The first level describes the extensive problem solving.
2. The second level is limited problem solving.
3. The third level is a habitual response behavior.
there are 4 type of model ...
This model explain the decision making process to buy product. It have 4 step to decision. First is get information. Second find knowledge. Third is decision to buy product. The last buy product.