Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Howard-Sheth model of consumer behavior
Transcript of Howard-Sheth model of consumer behavior
1. The first level describes the extensive problem solving.
2. The second level is limited problem solving.
3. The third level is a habitual response behavior.
there are 4 type of model ...
This model explain the decision making process to buy product. It have 4 step to decision. First is get information. Second find knowledge. Third is decision to buy product. The last buy product.