Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Issue #2: Should the Curriculum Be Standardized for All?
Transcript of Issue #2: Should the Curriculum Be Standardized for All?
1. Facilitation of personal development that encourages students to make the most of him/herself.
2. Shapes students into responsible citizens.
3. Prepares students to earn a living. Students learn by discovery. Students who are at any kind of disadvantage will attend "preschooling" for as many years necessary before beginning their formal 12 years of basic schooling. Necessary:
Quality teachers. Children should have the right to decide whether or not to attend school. Freedom of learning = Freedom of thought Parents can encourage child to go to school. Isn't it safer for a child to be in school? Schools are no safer than the harsh outside world. They encourage competition and comparison amongst students