Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Issue #2: Should the Curriculum Be Standardized for All?
Transcript of Issue #2: Should the Curriculum Be Standardized for All?
1. Facilitation of personal development that encourages students to make the most of him/herself.
2. Shapes students into responsible citizens.
3. Prepares students to earn a living. Students learn by discovery. Students who are at any kind of disadvantage will attend "preschooling" for as many years necessary before beginning their formal 12 years of basic schooling. Necessary:
Quality teachers. Children should have the right to decide whether or not to attend school. Freedom of learning = Freedom of thought Parents can encourage child to go to school. Isn't it safer for a child to be in school? Schools are no safer than the harsh outside world. They encourage competition and comparison amongst students