Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Cardboard Tube Dueling
Transcript of Cardboard Tube Dueling
Corey Solomin Cardboard Tube Dueling History Founded on July 22, 2007 by Ravin Pierre and Robert Easley
Founded in Seattle, Washington and eventually moved to San Francisco where the headquarters is located
First event was held at Gas Works Park in Seattle History Cont. The league was founded on three core beliefs
People need more ways to play and take themselves less seriously
Events can be fun without alcohol
Cardboard sword fighting is fun
By the summer of 2008 word had spread about Cardboard Tube Dueling all the way to Sydney, Australia Rules 1. No attacking the face
2. No stabbing, lunging, swinging of the arms or body slamming
3. You can only block your opponents strike with your tube
4. You gain points by costume and theatrics
5. Tubes are provided by the league Locations Seattle, Washington
San Francisco, California
New York City, New York
IN THE FUTURE:
Moscow, Russia WEBSITE
Demonstration http://www.tubeduel.com/home/index YouTube Video Prizes 1. Suffusca Mors
2. The History of Heaven's Will
3. The History of the Mad King
4. The History of d'Artagnan's
AND MANY MORE Summary This is not a game about winning or losing.
The CTFL was created for people of all ages to enjoy themselves and to have a little bit of fun.
The CTFL continues to grow and is expected to have tournaments in new countries within the next couple of years. ANY QUESTIONS??