Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Social Media Project- Linkedin
Transcript of Social Media Project- Linkedin
- Builds credibility
- Second and third tiered contacts
- Many marketing opportunities
- Volunteer experiences Advantages - Privacy concerns
- Time invested into the site
- Not as popular as other social networks
- Limited target market Disadvantages Dave Kerpen is the CEO of "Likeable Media" and he uses Linkedin to promote his company and get their name out to other businesses.
"LinkedIn is a great way for our employees to form connections with professionals in our field. Occasionally, we post job listings or links to sign up to events we’re hosting, such as our LikeableU conference during Internet Week."
Although LinkedIn can be used in many ways, Kerpen uses it because it gives his company the opportunity to connect with potential clients and partners. Kerpen later says "if you do business with other professionals, then sharing content, answering questions and engaging on LinkedIn is a great way to build and solidify relationships and drive leads." - 175 million registered users in 200 different countries - Target market: People in professional occupations. - Businesses put ads on the website to promote their company, and because this is a business to business site so there is alot of opportunity for your ad to be seen AND acknowledged. https://www.linkedin.com/uas/logout?session_full_logout=&csrfToken=ajax%3A3078460781690015496&trk=hb_signout