Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
REAL weather prezi
Transcript of REAL weather prezi
navigate the car *high winds *rotation *heavy rains *flooding *lightning & thunder *eye *low pressure *starts over water *blowing winds *high winds *high & low pressure *snow drift *eye *commonly develops on northwestern (nw) side of intense winter storm system By HARPER RAY surface, ground and crown are different fires. Landslides, mudflows and floods are all side
effects of a wildfire 4/5 of wildfires are caused by us ths humans high winds HURRICANES