Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of SIMULINK TUTORIAL
Inputs from workspace
Outputs to workspace INTERACTING WITH MATLAB Matlab file .mat
Inputs from file
Outputs to file SUBSYSTEMS AND MASKING Create subsystems to organize project Create masks on important blocks GETTING STARTED Start SIMULINK
Simulink (general library)
Sources CHANGING PARAMETERS Block parameters Configuration parameters Our first example THERMAL MODELLING Thermal modelling using SIMULINK general library Thermal modelling using SIMULINK Simscape library INTRODUCTION TO MATLAB SIMULINK Workshop and presentation designed by: Ir. Laura M. Ramirez-Elizondo
Models, documentation and files obtained from Mathworks online documentation http:/www.mathworks.nl/ http://prezi.com/xtohkojfqhzm/edit/# http://prezi.com/xtohkojfqhzm/edit/#