Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Welcome to Room 202 October 9, 2017
Transcript of Welcome to Room 202 October 9, 2017
400 + 400
Please clear off and put away your whiteboard and marker
Stand quietly behind your desk and face the flag.
Please take your seats.
Let's start our learning day
Please take out your whiteboard and marker.
Countdown to Common Core Testing
Welcome to Room 202
October 9, 2017
My country, 'tis of Thee,
Sweet Land of Liberty
Of thee I sing;
Land where my fathers died,
Land of the pilgrims' pride,
From every mountain side
Let Freedom ring.
Hail, hail to old Purdue! All hail to our old Gold and Black! Hail, hail to old Purdue, Our friendship may she never lack! Ever grateful, ever true Thus we raise our song anew. Of the days we spent with you, All hail, our own Purdue!
399 + 399
398 + 399
398 + 398
Multiplication and Division Strategies
What time is two hours and twenty-nine minutes after the time shown on this clock?
Statement, command, question, or exclamation?
1. Did you fly or drive to California? ___________
2. Get out your math book. ____________
Correct these sentences.
3. amy asked who borrowed my eraser
4. dallas, dans dog, has ate all of his food
a fact that you already know
to separate into parts
Singular or plural?
5. cracker ___________