Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Sound
Sound is a system which you hear.
It travels through your ear, eardrum
and then sends a messege to our brain.
What you hear is called sound. Sound is
everywhere. What is sound?
Sound is everywhere.
Sound travels through you ear,
eardrum and then sends a messege
to your brain. There is many types of
sound around the world.
Some examples are drum,
piano, recorder etc. When you make music it
travels in zigzags. When you
make noise it does not travel
in zigzags or it does NOT travel
in a straight line. When you make sound you can hear vibration. Vibration is like an echo. Sound