Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Natalie Beauregard,Mrs.Cardew
This year for band I have been learning new notes and songs for the trumpet. I got a 95% on a test where I had to play a song in front
of the whole band class.
For the rest of the year I'd like to learn more with. . .
Where the Mountain Meets the Moon
and math problems in class.
This is my first Prezi and I am going to tell you what I have been learning about in fifth grade this year.
What I learned in math this year was about fractions,decimals,and geometry. Math is my favorite subject.
In reading we are learning about
This year for writing I learned about propaganda,persuasive writing, and business letters.I even wrote a letter for my parents for conferences.
In science we learned that the change of surface in the road will effect a vehicle while it is going down hill.