Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
A History of Me
Transcript of A History of Me
2nd Slide: My coat of arms
3rd Slide: Important places
4th Slide: Important events
5th Slide: Photos As shown, my Coat of arms represents my hobbies, family, motto and birthplace. Obviously the motto showns is not the one I live by, but represents my sarcastic personality and humor. Events:
1. My father leaving, and moving to Napier.
2. My brother leaving to live with his dad.
3. My sister leaving with her partner, Nick, to their own house, to take care of their kid, Lenyx
4. Getting the back of a hammer stuck in my head.
1. Lenyx being born.
2. Going to America, Australia and Vanuatu.
3. Bodyflying; (Standing on a big fan and flying.)
4. Getting my laptop.