Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of the Clapper
the Clapper is a device you plug into an outlet, that you can plug appliances into. When plugged in, you can clap to turn your appliance on and off.
how many have been sold?
The clapper has been sold for over three decades. The product continues to sell over ten-thousand devices each year.
The clapper is being retailed at $20.00. The product can be found at wal-mart and other stores.
when did the clapper hit the market?
The clapper was patented in 1985. it was invented in the mid-1980's, the first Clapper was sold on September 1st, 1986.
The San Francisco based company invented the clapper in the mid 1980's.