Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
ARGO GOLD MINE AND MILL/THE ROYAL GORGE RAILROAD
Transcript of ARGO GOLD MINE AND MILL/THE ROYAL GORGE RAILROAD
by Kate Vezzani
The Argo gold mine and mill is located on I-70 just 35 minutes west of Denver in Idaho Springs, Colorado.
Argo Gold Mine and Mill is located:
The Argo Gold Mine is important to Colorado history because it helped make ski resorts.
What is the geography surrounding Argo Mine?
The geography surrounding Argo Gold Mine and Mill is pine trees, mountains, and a river.
Mountains, trees, and rivers such as the Arkansas river surround The Royal Gorge Railroad.
Royal Gorge Railroad Location
The Royal Gorge Railroad is located in Cañon city on highway 50, south 3rd street.
The geography surrounding The Royal Gorge Railroad.
How is the Argo Gold Mine important to Colorado history?
How is the Royal Gorge Railroad important to Colorado history?
The Royal Gorge Railroad helped the gold rush be more profitable.
What is similar between The Argo Gold Mine and the Royal Gorge Railroad?
1. They are both surrounded by trees, a river, and mountains.
2. They are both important to Colorado.
The Argo Gold Mine and The Royal Gorge are different because...
1. They are different because they are ment for different reasons like one now shows peolpe the mine and the other now carries people on the train.
It was amazing learning about Colorado history!
THANK YOU FOR WATCHING!