Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
DIY Projects and Ideas
Transcript of DIY Projects and Ideas
keep your keys organized! What is DIY? DIY stands for do it yourself. Its all about making creative crafts yourself with common house hold items.
Things like keys, paint, jars, christmas lights, and lots lots more! Easy and fun things to make for parties or just around the house! Making mason jar lights is a fun way to have lights out at an outdoor party or just around the house! Painted Keys What you'll need:
~nail polish or paint
~small brushes (if your using paint)
~news paper to cover the table of floor What to do:
1) lay the news paper down on the table or floor
2) lay your keys on the news paper
3) get your favorite colors of paint or polish
4) color away! Helpful hint:
Make sure you only
paint the head of the
If you paint the blade,
the paint will chip
your key won't look
good! Homemade Firefly Jar Making firefly jars is an easy and fun way for kid's nightlights or a beautiful light for an outdoor party! What you'll need:
~clear mason jar with a lid
~diamond glitter What to do:
1) cut open a glow stick and empty it into the
2) add the diamond glitter
3) put the lid on and shake
4) set it out for all to see! Helpful hint:
The glow will last
about 6-8 hours! Just
about long enough for
kids to sleep (for a
nightlight) or an outdoor
party! Mason Jar Lights What you'll need:
~christmas lights Sources What to do:
1) take the lids off the jars
2) put the christmas lights in the jars
3) plug into an outlet and show them off! Helpful hint:
If you use twinkling lights,
it might give your lights a
more elegant feel to them! CRAFT IDEAS: ~http://www.buzzfeed.com/peggy/31-insanely-easy-and-clever-diy-projects ~http://pinterest.com/sulee53/crafts-using-household-items/ IMAGES: ~http://dans-le-townhouse.blogspot.com/ ~http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/how-to-make-your-own-firefly-j-151451 ~http://totsandbottoms.blogspot.com/2010_12_01_archive.html D.I.Y
Projects and ideas Quick and easy DIY rings ~http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D83hs83J9pM