Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Do you
Old stereoscope images can now be scanned for 3D presentation.
This is the Army's
Fletcher General Hospital,
built during WWII.
It also held a
German POW camp.
After the war, it became
the Cambridge State Hospital.
Next year, we hope to have an official Ohio Historical Marker installed to commemorate Fletcher General Hospital.
A marker mockup is shown at right.
The hospital served 17,000 patients during the war.
Fletcher General Hospital
This is Cambridge in 1876.
Can you guess what hill this picture was taken from?
Do you like old maps?
This is Guernsey County in 1855.
You can read the landowners' names.
And here is Adams Township, west of Cambridge, in 1870.
Next, we can dive into the ghost town of Mantua.
Are you interested in 19th Century patents?
Guernsey County "churned" out more than a hundred.
Old glass plate photos are great windows into the past.
This is actually downtown Newcomerstown circa 1890.