Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of skydiving
Joseph Montgolfier of France, who in the late 18th century, first gave significant meaning to the modern use of the parachute by testing his device while jumping out of a hot air balloon. His success led to a plethora of balloonist stunt jumpers using parachutes. Static Line Types of skydiving There is really no age requirement, but it is suggested that individuals be around the age of 18. It is also important that the sky diver is in reasonably good health. As demonstrated above with the 92, 90, and 100 year old jumpers, there is no upper limit.
The landing is a soft landing. You gently land on your feet and step like you’re stepping off of a curb.
It takes about 10 to 15 jumps before a student can jump without their instructor. Some may require more jumps than that before they are secure enough to take on the sky solo. facts done by: Abdullah Mohamed.
supervized by: MR.Chris. thank you In essence, Skydiving is the act of jumping out of an aircraft at a high altitude and deploying a parachute in order to land safely on the ground. What is Skydiving?