Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Choice 7 Innovation Steps Webinar 5 April 2018
Transcript of Choice 7 Innovation Steps Webinar 5 April 2018
it was a great morning
to explore the FUTURE
view slide deck and to join me
FREE / LIVE / ONLINE
27th April @ 08.30 a.m. (AEST)
5. is it worth fixing?
3. what's happening now?
6. you've got 1 minute to tell me all about it
2. don't brainstorm, get drunk
7. can you show me the business case, if you can then you're WRONG!
1. you can't do it all, so choose!
current mortgage broking practices work for an:
“What are we
trying to achieve?”
3 questions to ask:
Alignment – Is your ecosystem primed?
your company never existed
– how might your customers scratch the
what are the top 3 things
you do that adds value?
What's worked, that you'd like to do more of?
today's great is tomorrow's good!
If it makes dollars and cents, it's incremental and you should have already done it !
create Tribes of future scouts
create 1-3 strategies
explore mortgage blogs
put it on weekly / monthly agenda
create a culture of possibilities
VC and investors
client work around's
re use existing assets and knowledge
to share, find an alternate use, or create
What do you go home screaming about?
1. If we
don't do it
, will its absence be obvious?
we do it
, will its impact be obvious?
we ignore it
, will it create future obvious issues?
next 12 months
13 - 24 months
25 months +
your industry never existed
– how might we scratch the
ChatBots - Innovation Workshops
Understandable – Do all the stakeholders get it?
Implementable – Do they see it as wantable / doable?
If you're not scared, you're not trying hard enough!
Welcome to the
develop 3 scenario's