Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of DSL-120
2.Who Made It and what year it was invented
Woods Hole Oceanographic invented it and it was invented in 2007.
The DSL-120A descended to a depth of 6,000 meters.
3.Number of people it can carry
The DSL-120A is 11 ft.
The DSL-120A can carry up to 6 people.
5.What sets it apart from other submersibles
7.The Type of Data it Collects
The DSL-120A collects sonar data.
6.The country that owns and operates the DSL-120A
The Underwater Submergence Lab in Massachusetts owns it.
9.One Major Discovery Made With the DSL-120A
The DSL-120A scans the water and looks for landscapes.
8.What type of technology was used
Side scan sonars and lights were used on the DSL-120A
Where We Got Our Facts
The DSL-120A was the first submersible vehicle to go in the water.
Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution