Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of DSL-120
2.Who Made It and what year it was invented
Woods Hole Oceanographic invented it and it was invented in 2007.
The DSL-120A descended to a depth of 6,000 meters.
3.Number of people it can carry
The DSL-120A is 11 ft.
The DSL-120A can carry up to 6 people.
5.What sets it apart from other submersibles
7.The Type of Data it Collects
The DSL-120A collects sonar data.
6.The country that owns and operates the DSL-120A
The Underwater Submergence Lab in Massachusetts owns it.
9.One Major Discovery Made With the DSL-120A
The DSL-120A scans the water and looks for landscapes.
8.What type of technology was used
Side scan sonars and lights were used on the DSL-120A
Where We Got Our Facts
The DSL-120A was the first submersible vehicle to go in the water.
Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution