Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of OPOSICIONES
Units 9, 10, 11, 12
LANGUAGE AS COMMUNICATION
Units 1, 2, 3, 7, 8
- Natural approach. 4 skills
- Oral and written language
- Chomsky, Hymes...
Units 6, 13, 14, 25
- Learner centered approach
- Communicative approach
- Authors. Nowadays
- Motivation, significant learning
- History of languages
- No R.A.E.
UNITS 20, 21
- Global society, UE law (20-20)
- 5 competences
- Programme planning
UNITS 17, 18, 19, 22, 23, 24
- Language Skills
Units 4, 5, 15, 16.
- Latin, romans, invasion and expansion
- Extralinguistic and humanistic dimension
- Festivals, traditional songs
- Emotive factor
- Contextualized vocabulary and structures
- Didactic techniques
- Classroom activities
25 THEMES = 6 BLOCKS
Title, developed index, bibliography, introduction,
Teacher's role, learner centred aproach,
communicative competence, curricula,
law, authors, classroom experiences...