Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
how do Newtons Laws apply to softball?
Transcript of how do Newtons Laws apply to softball?
When a pitcher pitches the ball, she
applies a force to it to push it over the
plate. With the size ball we use, if she
applies littler force it may not travel as
fast as if more force was applied. Newton's Second Law:
Depending on the speed of the
pitch and the speed of the
swing from the batter
determines how far the ball will go.
F=MA Kaila Hunt Jackie Traina Newton's Third Law:
When a fly ball is hit, it goes up. The
third law states for every action, there
is an equal and opposite reaction. So,
when a fly ball is hit, it goes up and it must
come down. Jackie Traina Jackie Traina Kayla Braud THANKS FOR WATCHING!!
EMILY EVANS! THANKS FOR WATCHING!!