Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of welcome
High School Winner
Compassion - Caring about other people. When someone is feeling hurt or sad you want that person to feel better. Doing things for others, just because.
Don't use cosmetics
Be respectful to animals
Do not go to circuses
Be responsible to pets
Give pets vets
Citizenship means a person that helps their environment.
Their peers like if someone drops their wallet and you don't take it.
Instead of taking it you hand it back.
If there is trash on the ground don't just walk by it, pick it up and throw it in the trash.
If you do this, you are helping your environment and your town.
"OUR CITIZENSHIP COMMUNITY"
We are not a celeberity
We are friends and families
Who are helpful to everyone
We all work until the job is done
You can make it a lot of fun
When you see something that does not belong
Throw it in the trash and you won't go wrong
That's because we are a citizenship community
As you can see our town displays unity
"Spread the Word
to end the