Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of black hole
The Hubble Space Telescope picked up the first black hole in space in 1994.
If you fall into a black hole you could either die a horrible death or reality splits in two and you go thourgh the hole and come out other side in a different reality.
There are thousands of black holes lurking in our galaxy. Many are the remnants of exploded stars.
what is the thory
If you get sucked into a black hole we think you would die.
What is the mystery?
A black hole is a place in space where gravity pulls so much that even light can not get out. The mystery is what would happen if a person got pulled through a black hole.
Jessica and Carla