Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Here is a Sample Prezi (for Physics Teachers)
Transcript of Here is a Sample Prezi (for Physics Teachers)
Law of Universal Gravitation
Mass vs. Weight
Forces & Energy
My nighttime physics students are welcome to use this package as a course review for
5043 Forces & Energy.
What is a force?
What are examples of forces?
This presentation is a
Erin Stashin, B.Sc
Newton's Law of Universal Gravitation
Law of inertia
F = m * a
Equal and opposite
Overview of Force Laws (11 min)
Forces are Vectors
(magnitude and direction)
Please come back in a few days.
We can have negative values for force.