Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Here is a Sample Prezi (for Physics Teachers)
Transcript of Here is a Sample Prezi (for Physics Teachers)
Law of Universal Gravitation
Mass vs. Weight
Forces & Energy
My nighttime physics students are welcome to use this package as a course review for
5043 Forces & Energy.
What is a force?
What are examples of forces?
This presentation is a
Erin Stashin, B.Sc
Newton's Law of Universal Gravitation
Law of inertia
F = m * a
Equal and opposite
Overview of Force Laws (11 min)
Forces are Vectors
(magnitude and direction)
Please come back in a few days.
We can have negative values for force.