Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Cause and Effect of Mary anderson
Transcript of Cause and Effect of Mary anderson
By Jonah DeRosa
Mary Anderson went down in history. But, Mary Anderson died in 1913.
The first cause is drivers had to get out of the car to clean there windows. So the first effect she made windshield wipers with a leaver
Everyone started getting them. Therefore Mary Anderson got rich.
The second cause is Mary Anderson tested the model and it worked. As a result Mary Anderson became famous.