Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of jase
The miami tribe spokealgonquian they lived in long houses that were framed by wooden poles and rush mats. Miami women grew corn,melon, squash,beans,and pumpkins. They grew white corn. The men were warrior's and grew tabaco,hunted,and fished.There leader was little turtle.They also originally stayed in western ohio.Both men and women tattooed them selfs.The wemen then turned the deer,bear,and buffalo that men killed killed into food and clothing
How did this tribe cooperate in the village and family life?
What conflicts was this tribe involved in? Who were important leaders in this tribe?
There leader was little turtle.
What religious beliefs and/or customs did this tribe have?
They believed that nature had spirits.Like there grandmother spirit
What did this tribe trade? Who did they trade with?
The miami people traded with the eurapieons animal skins and in reatern they got guns,knifes,copper kettles,blankets,and cloth