Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Seneca Code of Conduct Assembly
Transcript of Copy of Seneca Code of Conduct Assembly
S...is for SAFE
I need to be Safe at School Assemblies by:
Walking quietly to assigned area
Waiting to be dismissed until your teacher calls you
Sit criss-cross and wait quietly in assigned area
T...is for TEAM-WORK
Clap for each other
Remind others to pay attention to the speaker
A...is for ACCEPTING
Be supportive of others
R...is for (RESPONSE-ABILITY)
Listen to the speaker
Pay attention without talking to your neighbors
Be on time
S... is for SCHOLAR
SENECA'S Social Contract
I pledge to reach for the STARS by making SAFE choices, being a TEAM-PLAYER, acting RESPONSIBLY, and respecting everyone's differences by being ACCEPTING. I commit to treat STUDENTS AND STAFF with RESPECT AND DIGNITY and in return, I expect to be treated with RESPECT AND DIGNITY by all STUDENTS AND SENECA STAFF.
Be a Buddy...
Take care of yourself and be a buddy to others
...not a bully
Have a magnificent and
Exciting school year!
OBJECTIVE: Today I will learn:
1. Seneca's Behavior Expectations
2. What each letter in the ACROSTIC S.T.A.R.S. stands for
3.How proper etiquette at School ASSEMBLIES looks like
4. I will learn about the difference between being a buddy and being a bully
5.I will learn about Seneca's Social Contract
I am a Seneca Star,
I am a scholar,
I am a winner, and
I am college bound.
S.T.A.R.S. BEHAVIOR EXPECTATIONS
Be a role model by being a STAR