Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
What are the parts of a tulip
Transcript of What are the parts of a tulip
Outer layer of the flower. It is colourful so the bees can find the flower.
Four parts: stigma, style, ovary, ovule.
Stigma: accept the pollen to make the seed.
Style: It is a long tube where the pollen can get down to the ovule.
Ovule: this will make the seed.
THANK YOU FOR LISTENING