Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Internet Safety
Predators are people who are looking for victims. They will try to collect information to identify who you are. A predator will lie and try to create a trusted bond.
Cyberbullies are like real bullies. They will use information about you to try and hurt you.
Scammers want your information to try and trick you into sending them money or other information.
Once you put something online, including text messages, it can go viral. Anybody else can forward it or send it to someone else. Once something is online, it is out of your control.