Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
PH 223 Discussion 25 B
Transcript of PH 223 Discussion 25 B
Why do you need two field values at two different location to determine the location of a point charge?
Which of these scenarios can be legitimate field vectors from a point charge, and solve for the location of the ones that work. Let the distance between each field value be d, and the values be multiples of E.