Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of QR Codes
QR Code (abbreviated from Quick Response Code) is the trademark for a type of matrix barcode (or two-dimensional code) The code consists of black modules (square dots) arranged in a square pattern on a white background. A great variety of information can be housed in a QR Code including: URLs and text.
To 'read' a QR code requires little more than a Smart Device, I-pod (2nd generation or greater) or an I-pad 2 or greater.
QR Codes Defined
Although businesses have adopted the QR code for marketing purposes, educators have discovered the power of implementing QR Code activities in their classrooms.
What can educators do
with QR Codes?
Amount of Uses
A quick search will reveal hundreds of GREAT ideas for classroom use.
Assess technology access
(develop a teaser)
Design/Develop QR Codes
-WIFI or No WIFI??
Start Small...modify a piece of
Practical Application: How I Did It
Interactive Bulletin Boards
Grand Island Central School District
How DOES one make it happen??
Sixth Grade Teacher
There are MANY QR Code reading Apps available. I use SCAN.