Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Britvic Case Study
Transcript of Britvic Case Study
What are the core, actual and augmented product benefits of the chosen brand? Britvic: Creating a Brand Flavour
(case study) by: Shannon Wong and Wail Osama Abdelmoniem
What is Britvic? An European soft drinks company Robinsons, J2O, Fruit Shoot, Tango and exclusive bottling agreements with PepsiCo in the UK Core:
Young and sporty male
Win prizes : equivalent of $1700 every 90 minutes
meet your football hero (David Beckham, Thierry Henry) Question 2:
Sources of brand equity:
low calorie, sugar free soda
chance to win prizes
Football = Pepsi Max
For true male enjoyment
Recommended market targeting and positioning for a selected brand. Target :
Sporty, young crowd
"Maximum taste, no sugar" and "Don't worry, there's no sugar."
Most diet cola’s targeted at women, new target at men.
Football and sports are popular among young men