Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Roman Transformation Project
Transcript of Roman Transformation Project
VP - Marketing
Do Now - Monday, September 28, 2015
1, Define Primary Source
2. List 2 examples from your homework.
Example: "1. A diary titled "Life in the Mines".....
3. Define Primary Source
4. List 2 examples from your homework Example: "2. A magazine article from 2011..."
REVIEW HOMEWORK (very quickly!)
ROMAN EMPIRES FINAL PROJECT
PLEASE CLEAR EVERYTHING OFF
OF YOUR DESK FOR OUR QUIZ!
Part 1: Byzantine Empire
All students take this part!
Part 2: Western Roman Empire
Ms. Merwin will tell you if you need to take this part (if you scored less than 7 last time)
Do Now - September 28, 2015
This is a letter written by the
Pope during the Great Schism when he was frustrated with the emperor.
What kinds of things do you think he would have written?
Write two-three sentences from his point of view.
1. What is your HW for tonight?
2. By what day must your Primary Source ROUGH DRAFT be complete?
3. What day this week will we start working on our PRIMARY SOURCE final draft?
4. When are your Primary Source Projects due?
5. How many sentences must your Secondary Source paragraph be?
6. When is your Secondary Source FINAL DRAFT due?
7. On the project menu (Page 4), what is Transformation #2?