Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Modifying Assessment Criteria for Years 1-4 in MYP
Transcript of Modifying Assessment Criteria for Years 1-4 in MYP
Why do we modify these?
Modifying Assessment Criteria for Years 1-4
A Continuum of Learning
Take a look at the Objectives in your Subject Guide.
Identify the bullet point you are addressing in the task you’re developing now.
This is called a strand.
Pick out a strand for the task
(c) Isabelle Shortt
How will that strand look like for all levels of achievement?
Take a look at the rubric for the Humanities task.
What do you need to do to get a higher level?
To set the levels of achievement, we need to unpack descriptors.
Unpack the descriptor "analyse events, issues, models or arguments..."
When there is a list of items, you can choose one item and cross out the rest
Examine and Reflect
Take a look at the rubric and task assignment sheet for the Humanities assessment.
Reflect: What understanding about learning and assessment do students gain from the alignment?
I want to be able to...
so that I can...
Clipart from Google Images