Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Wildlife and vegetation in the Ganga Brahmaputra Basin .
Transcript of Wildlife and vegetation in the Ganga Brahmaputra Basin .
Our group members are :
Vegetation in the Ganga-Brahmaputra Basin
The plain areas of this basin provides the most suitable land for agriculture . The soil is fertile . Agriculture is the main occupation of the people where flat land is available to grow crops . The main crop is paddy and because it requires sufficient water , so its grown in the areas with enough rainfall . Wheat , maize , sorghum , millets and cash crops are grown .
There is a variety of of fauna in this basin . Elephants, tiger , deer and monkeys are very common here . The on e horned rhinoceros is found in the bramhaputra plain . In the delta areas Bengal Tiger , Crocodiles and Alligators are found .Aquatic kife is present in the fresh river waters , the lakes and Bay Of Bengal Sea . Popular varieties of fishes are rohu , catla etc .
Rhinoceros found near the Brahmaputra plain .
Some cash crops such as Sugarcane .
By Group 9