Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Outlook 2010 tips & tricks
Transcript of Outlook 2010 tips & tricks
Tips & Tricks Composing mail Managing mail Other tips Happy emailing! Close message window after replying
Use Quick Steps
Use Quick Parts
Flag for follow-up
Insert screenshots Use categories
Flag to-do items
Add to favorites Disable desktop alert notification
Set your work hours
Use keyboard shortcuts Close message window after replying Use Quick Steps Useful for composing mail that you regularly send out Use Quick Parts Useful for when you have content that you use frequently or would want to reuse Flag for follow-up Insert screenshots Use categories Flag to-do items Rename email Add to favorites Disable desktop alert notification Set your work hours Compare calendars Use keyboard shortcuts Switch between mail and calendar
Switch to mail
Switch to calendar
Compose new email
Reply to all
Forward email ctrl+1