Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Contemporary Wire Sculpture Artists
Transcript of Contemporary Wire Sculpture Artists
Figure Sulptors Andreas Deja An animator for Walt Disney Animation Studios most noted for creating feature film characters such as Hercules from Hercules, Jafar from Aladdin, and Gaston from Beauty and the Beast. Rachel Ducker British contemporary artist, Rachel Ducker was originally trained as a jeweller. With an insatiable desire to create she turned her attention to sculpting the human form in wire, concentrating on the expressive and emotional dynamics of human nature. Lisa Fedon "My focus has been on 'the figure' and inner truth. Initially, I used steel wire as my medium. I trained myself to extract only the essential lines to capture the 'spirit' of the person in a 3-dimensional form. I strove to eliminate all the unnecessary mass to reveal an element of feeling."