Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Who is Mrs.Capen?
Transcript of Who is Mrs.Capen?
Mrs. Capen is a Wife.
Mrs. Capen and Mr. Capen have been married 3 years!!! They are also best friends. Together, they enjoy watching movies, taking their puppy to play in the river, and reading books. They are currently reading "Catching Fire." Mr. Capen is a pastor at the Missoula Nazarene Church.
Mrs. Capen is a Mama (sort of).
Mr. Capen bought Mrs. Capen a golden retriever puppy in April as a graduation present. They named him Dug because that's the name of the dog on one of their favorite Disney movies, "Up." Since they don't have any children of their own, they consider Dug to be their son. He's a bit spoiled!
Mrs. Capen is a Teacher.
On May 18th, Mrs. Capen graduated from the University of Montana with a BA in Elementary Education and a BA in Engish for Secondary Education. After completing her Student Teaching with Mr. Arnold, a 7th grade language arts teacher at Hellgate, Mrs. Capen was hired to be your teacher!
Some of Mrs. Capen's Favorites...
Food: Ice Cream
Hobbies: Reading & Journaling
Shoes: Flip Flops
Video Game: Just Dance
Summer Movie: Despicable Me 2